Here are few tips to help you when preparing for exams or tests:
- Review one week before the exam—in addition to your regular study.
- Don’t cram.
- Relax and try to enjoy your study.
- Go to the exam early so you can gather your thoughts before beginning.
- Go with what you need: pencils, paper, pens, etc.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Plan your time—don’t spend too much time on any one area or question, and go ahead and answer what you know immediately.
- Read every word carefully: look for key words and watch for words like “always,” “never,” or “only.”
- Use common sense—there aren’t any trick questions.
- Answer every question—don’t leave blanks. Be careful when you think you should change your answer; usually your first thought tends to be the correct one.
- Check your answers and be careful your answer matches the question.
© 2013-2017 . Ike Ozuome Ministries . All Rights Reserved.