- We believe in the Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in the Divine Trinity, that God is One, but has revealed Himself in three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit–being co-equal and co-eternal.
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Salvation is the gift of God to man, separate from works and the Law, and is made operative by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, producing works acceptable to God.
- We believe in Water Baptism by immersion as a direct commandment of the Lord; that this ordinance is for disciple believers, identifying with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection, that they may by faith receive a circumcision of heart, enabling them to walk in His resurrection power.
- We believe that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers in this day and hour and is received subsequent to the New Birth.
- We believe that healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands.
- We believe that healing is provided for in the Atonement of Christ, and is the privilege of every member in the Church today.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ shall soon appear to those who are eagerly looking for Him, and that this appearance is imminent.
- We believe that following the Great Tribulation at the end of this age, He shall return as King of kings and Lord of lords, and together with His saints, He shall reign a thousand years.
- We believe that those who physically die in their sins without accepting Christ are hopelessly lost and will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, and will have no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting.
- We believe that the Lake of Fire is literal and the terms “eternal” and “everlasting” used in describing the duration of the punishment of the damned in the Lake of Fire, carry the same thought and meaning of existence as used in denoting the duration of joy and ecstasy of saints in the presence of God.
Ike Ozuome Ministries Team
© 2013-2017 . Ike Ozuome Ministries . All Rights Reserved.